Travellin is a brand/product of Travel Insurance under PT Asuransi Adira Dinamika / Adira Insurance.
No. Travellin is a Travel Insurance product of PT Asuransi Adira Dinamika / Adira Insurance.
Due to Travellin is a product of PT Asuransi Adira Dinamika / Adira Insurance, then Travellin exists in all branches of PT Asuransi Adira Dinamika / Adira Insurance.
Yes. Because Travellin insurance product can be obtained, purchased and paid directly via Travellin online-media website.
Yes. Travellin product owned permission from Otoritas Jasa Keuangan (OJK) with registration letter No. S-3898 / NB.11 / 2013.
Travellin product is travel insurance products of PT Asuransi Adira Dinamika / Adira Insurance.
Travellin product is only one. However it has a variety of packages to suit your needs.
Nearly all countries around the world. Devided into two areas, International and Domestic area.
Travellin packages are divided by area; International and Domestic. For International, there are three packages; International, Worldwide Premier, Worldwide Executive, and Asia. While the Domestic area there are three packages; Gold, Silver and SilverPlus.
1. This insurance product applies all over the world for the International area.
2. Cashless, access to medical services without cash (International area).
3. Applicable in the Schengen countries.
4. Receive claims service for 24 hours. Via website or Adira Care 1500 456
5. Support International Network by Mapfre Asistencia.
Yes there is. Other than Travellin Product package for traveling alone (individual) there is also a family package (Family). Currently, family package only available for the International area.
Father, Mother and 2 children (Everyone listed in 1 Family Card)
1. Accident while traveling.
2. Medical expense and Emergency unit service while traveling.
3. Traveling inconviniency.
4. Baggage and Personal belonging.
5. Various additional cover.
You can get all above. And for more details can be found here.
There are 2 types for the annual selection. Multitrip 90 days and Multitrip 180 days. This option is only applicable for the International area.
Yes. You can make a purchase directly on Travellin website.
Yes. You can make a payment with available various payment methods..
1. You can make a purchase purchases through the menu "Purchase", and "Get Travel Insurance" on the Home page.
2. Aside to the two things above, you can also make a purchase through Package menu.
3. Travellin insurance purchase process, consists of four (4) simple steps.
4. The first step (Insurance Detail), You have to fill various fields from the destination city / state, until the choice Plan / Package.
5. The second step (Customer Detail), You have to fill in personal data.
6. The third step (Payment Method), You are prompted to select Your desired payment method
7. The final step (Confirm Order), if your transaction is successful, then you will get an e-Policy sent to the registered email.
Currently, there are three (3) types of payment methods:
1. Credit cards (Visa & Mastercard)
2. Online Banking
3. Phone credit / e-wallet
1. Make sure you choose the Travellin payment method by credit card in step "Payment Method".
2. Make sure your credit card in a state can be used.
3. After selecting a credit card payment method, press the "Pay Now" in step "Payment Method".
4. You will be taken to the payment page belongs to the iPay88 as Official Payment gateway and secure from Travellin.
5. You have to fill various information related to your credit card.
6. Once the information is appropriate and you do succeed, you will be taken back to the page.
Electronic Policy (e-policy), which we sent to the email You registered to Travellin system.
Yes. We treat e-policy is sent to your email address as original one.
In the inside e-policy when you purchase a policy from Travellin website.
Yes can be canceled. Through the Travellin website.
Yes can. As long as doesn’t alter the amount of premium paid.
Yes can. However, make sure first that the duration or the number of days has not changed.
Yes. Only e-policy derived from Travellin website.
No need to worry. You can ask Travellin to send back an e-policy through Travellin website.
1. Sign in on Travellin website.
2. Enter the "My Page" which can be accessed by clicking on your username (your name).
3. Then select the tab "My Policy", and locate and select the policy that you want to resubmit.
4. Once selected, click the "Details" button at the bottom of the selected policy.
5. Having seen details of the policy, click the email button at the bottom of the policy. And automatic e-policy will be sent to your email address.
Yes can. Travellin website provides the facility to be able to submit a claim online.
Claims submitted by the Customer via the Travelllin website.
Travellin agent will receive submission of Your claim and process internally.
You will be contacted our call center, and ensure documents needed are complete.
Once Your claim is approved, we will inform You soon.
You will receive a reimbursement to the account number you have registered.
You can apply via the Travellin website or contact our call center on 1500 456 Adira Care.
For the first time, You should have your policy number and the email address listed on the Travellin website system when you bought a policy through the website.
Then fill in all the questions in the form.
Before you submit or send, include (upload) documents needed by category of your claim.
When all the documents completed, you can send all through Travellin website.
You can file a claim relating to the cancellation of your trip. And these benefits apply if insurance is purchased for less than 7 (seven) calendar days before the date of commencement of travel. And we will give you the right to benefits after deducting the benefit of the transport company of your trip.
If any member of your family or even you are having a serious illness, a serious accident, until there was the worst of the events that occurred within 30 days before departure date.
Liabilities / invitation from the state or the court require that you come as a good citizen.
Cancellation come from public transport services.
Where you live is affected by natural disasters.
If you can not receive certain vaccines, which medically required by the destination country.
For more details you can see in the Standard Travel Insurance Policy.
1. Claim 14 Days Guaranteed Program aims to provide claim settlement process in a maximum of 14 working days.
2. The process of claim calculated from customers complete claim documents received by the insurer until the customer receives funding reimbursement from the insurer.
3. When the claims process is to exceed the limits of 14 days of work, the customers are entitled to a voucher worth Rp. 500,000 in the form prepared by the insurer.
4. Vouchers are given to policyholders. One voucher valid for one policy.
5. Claim 14 Days Guaranteed Program applies to all purchases of Travellin product through www.travellin.co.id.
6. Claim Period 14 Days Guaranteed Program applies to all purchases of Travellin product on 1 April 2016 - 31 December, 2016.
That process proposed and carried out so that the Travellin policy be applicable to the overall assurance of protection.
Different. Trip Cancellation is if there’s one incident that cause you to forgo the trip which already planned. In this case, Travellin Policy still valid and have not experienced the cancellation policy. Regarding the claims provision of Trip Cancellation can be seen in the Claims section.
Yes, you can submit it via the website Travellin.
You can apply for Travellin policy cancellation. The terms and condition:
- You or your family members suffered serious illness or death.
- You are obliged to attend the invitation of the court.
- The existence of an official trip cancellation of the Public Transport services.
- Your residence was on fire, or accident caused by natural disasters.
* More on this set and referring in the content of Standard Travel Insurance Policy.
- You can simply access and log on the website Travellin. Then follow the steps below:
- After login, find the policy you want to cancel on the page on the My Page and My Policy.
- Then press the Details button on the policy that you want to cancel.
- Detail your policy will be seen, and at the bottom there is a row of buttons, one of which Cancelation button.
- After pressing the Cancelation button, you are asked to choose and give reasons why you cancel the policy.
- Then fill in the Bank account, in the name and number to refund the purchase cost Travellin policy. Then to sum refund Travellin policy purchase costs, cut 15% of the total cost.
- The original document causes trip cancellation of Travellin policy.
- The original proof of payment to the travel agency, if the cancellation is caused by Transport service.
- Original proof of payment of the ticket.
- Evidence of the relationship you have between you and your family members (family card) if you have pain or death.
* More on this set and refer to the contents of Standard Travel Insurance Policy.