Zurich Travel Insurance is a brand/product of Travel Insurance under PT Zurich Asuransi Indonesia Tbk / Zurich Insurance.
No. Zurich Travel Insurance is a Travel Insurance product of PT Zurich Asuransi Indonesia Tbk / Zurich Insurance.
Due to Zurich Travel Insurance is a product of PT Zurich Asuransi Indonesia Tbk / Zurich Insurance, then Zurich Travel Insurance exists in all branches of PT Zurich Asuransi Indonesia Tbk / Zurich Insurance.
Yes. Because Zurich Travel Insurance insurance product can be obtained, purchased and paid directly via Zurich Travel Insurance online-media website.
Yes. Zurich Travel Insurance product owned permission from Otoritas Jasa Keuangan (OJK) with registration letter No. S-3898 / NB.11 / 2013.
Zurich Travel Insurance product is travel insurance products of PT Zurich Asuransi Indonesia Tbk / Zurich Insurance.
Zurich Travel Insurance product is only one. However it has a variety of packages to suit your needs.
Nearly all countries around the world. Devided into two areas, International and Domestic area.
Zurich Travel Insurance packages are divided by area; International and Domestic. For International, there are three packages; International, Worldwide Premier, Worldwide Executive, and Asia. While the Domestic area there are three packages; Gold, Silver and SilverPlus.
1. This insurance product applies all over the world for the International area.
2. Cashless, access to medical services without cash (International area).
3. Applicable in the Schengen countries.
4. Receive claims service for 24 hours. Via website or Zurich Care 1500 456
5. Support International Network by Mapfre Asistencia.
Yes there is. Other than Zurich Travel Insurance Product package for traveling alone (individual) there is also a family package (Family). Currently, family package only available for the International area.
Father, Mother and 2 children (Everyone listed in 1 Family Card)
1. Accident while traveling.
2. Medical expense and Emergency unit service while traveling.
3. Traveling inconviniency.
4. Baggage and Personal belonging.
5. Various additional cover.
You can get all above. And for more details can be found here.
There are 2 types for the annual selection. Multitrip 90 days and Multitrip 180 days. This option is only applicable for the International area.
Yes. You can make a purchase directly on Zurich Travel Insurance website.
Yes. You can make a payment with available various payment methods..
1. You can make a purchase purchases through the menu "Purchase", and "Get Travel Insurance" on the Home page.
2. Aside to the two things above, you can also make a purchase through Package menu.
3. Zurich Travel Insurance insurance purchase process, consists of four (4) simple steps.
4. The first step (Insurance Detail), You have to fill various fields from the destination city / state, until the choice Plan / Package.
5. The second step (Customer Detail), You have to fill in personal data.
6. The third step (Payment Method), You are prompted to select Your desired payment method
7. The final step (Confirm Order), if your transaction is successful, then you will get an e-Policy sent to the registered email.
Currently, there are three (3) types of payment methods:
1. Credit cards (Visa & Mastercard)
2. Online Banking
3. Phone credit / e-wallet
1. Make sure you choose the Zurich Travel Insurance payment method by credit card in step "Payment Method".
2. Make sure your credit card in a state can be used.
3. After selecting a credit card payment method, press the "Pay Now" in step "Payment Method".
4. You will be taken to the payment page belongs to the iPay88 as Official Payment gateway and secure from Zurich Travel Insurance.
5. You have to fill various information related to your credit card.
6. Once the information is appropriate and you do succeed, you will be taken back to the page.
Electronic Policy (e-policy), which we sent to the email You registered to Zurich Travel Insurance system.
Yes. We treat e-policy is sent to your email address as original one.
In the inside e-policy when you purchase a policy from Zurich Travel Insurance website.
Yes can be canceled. Through the Zurich Travel Insurance website.
Yes can. As long as doesn’t alter the amount of premium paid.
Yes can. However, make sure first that the duration or the number of days has not changed.
Yes. Only e-policy derived from Zurich Travel Insurance website.
No need to worry. You can ask Zurich Travel Insurance to send back an e-policy through Zurich Travel Insurance website.
1. Sign in on Zurich Travel Insurance website.
2. Enter the "My Page" which can be accessed by clicking on your username (your name).
3. Then select the tab "My Policy", and locate and select the policy that you want to resubmit.
4. Once selected, click the "Details" button at the bottom of the selected policy.
5. Having seen details of the policy, click the email button at the bottom of the policy. And automatic e-policy will be sent to your email address.
Yes can. Zurich Travel Insurance website provides the facility to be able to submit a claim online.
Claims submitted by the Customer via the Zurich Travel Insurance website.
Zurich Travel Insurance agent will receive submission of Your claim and process internally.
You will be contacted our call center, and ensure documents needed are complete.
Once Your claim is approved, we will inform You soon.
You will receive a reimbursement to the account number you have registered.
You can apply via the Zurich Travel Insurance website or contact our call center on 1500 456 Zurich Care.
For the first time, You should have your policy number and the email address listed on the Zurich Travel Insurance website system when you bought a policy through the website.
Then fill in all the questions in the form.
Before you submit or send, include (upload) documents needed by category of your claim.
When all the documents completed, you can send all through Zurich Travel Insurance website.
You can file a claim relating to the cancellation of your trip. And these benefits apply if insurance is purchased for less than 7 (seven) calendar days before the date of commencement of travel. And we will give you the right to benefits after deducting the benefit of the transport company of your trip.
If any member of your family or even you are having a serious illness, a serious accident, until there was the worst of the events that occurred within 30 days before departure date.
Liabilities / invitation from the state or the court require that you come as a good citizen.
Cancellation come from public transport services.
Where you live is affected by natural disasters.
If you can not receive certain vaccines, which medically required by the destination country.
For more details you can see in the Standard Travel Insurance Policy.
1. Claim 14 Days Guaranteed Program aims to provide claim settlement process in a maximum of 14 working days.
2. The process of claim calculated from customers complete claim documents received by the insurer until the customer receives funding reimbursement from the insurer.
3. When the claims process is to exceed the limits of 14 days of work, the customers are entitled to a voucher worth Rp. 500,000 in the form prepared by the insurer.
4. Vouchers are given to policyholders. One voucher valid for one policy.
5. Claim 14 Days Guaranteed Program applies to all purchases of Zurich Travel Insurance product through www.travellin.co.id.
6. Claim Period 14 Days Guaranteed Program applies to all purchases of Zurich Travel Insurance
That process proposed and carried out so that the Zurich Travel Insurance policy be applicable to the overall assurance of protection.
Different. Trip Cancellation is if there’s one incident that cause you to forgo the trip which already planned. In this case, Zurich Travel Insurance Policy still valid and have not experienced the cancellation policy. Regarding the claims provision of Trip Cancellation can be seen in the Claims section.
Yes, you can submit it via the website Zurich Travel Insurance.
You can apply for Zurich Travel Insurance policy cancellation. The terms and condition:
- You or your family members suffered serious illness or death.
- You are obliged to attend the invitation of the court.
- The existence of an official trip cancellation of the Public Transport services.
- Your residence was on fire, or accident caused by natural disasters.
* More on this set and referring in the content of Standard Travel Insurance Policy.
- You can simply access and log on the website Zurich Travel Insurance. Then follow the steps below:
- After login, find the policy you want to cancel on the page on the My Page and My Policy.
- Then press the Details button on the policy that you want to cancel.
- Detail your policy will be seen, and at the bottom there is a row of buttons, one of which Cancelation button.
- After pressing the Cancelation button, you are asked to choose and give reasons why you cancel the policy.
- Then fill in the Bank account, in the name and number to refund the purchase cost Zurich Travel Insurance policy. Then to sum refund Zurich Travel Insurance policy purchase costs, cut 15% of the total cost.
- The original document causes trip cancellation of Zurich Travel Insurance policy.
- The original proof of payment to the travel agency, if the cancellation is caused by Transport service.
- Original proof of payment of the ticket.
- Evidence of the relationship you have between you and your family members (family card) if you have pain or death.
* More on this set and refer to the contents of Standard Travel Insurance Policy..